This was actually a very rough week for me, I lost my dear cat Dobby, who wasn’t too old but developed a very aggressive cancer. I now live in an empty house for the first time in…ever? I mean, grew up with dogs, and got cats as soon as I got out of the college dorms, and have had cats ever since. I can put the toilet paper on the toilet paper hanger in the rest room for the first time in my adult life. If you have cats you know why. 🙂
So here’s what happened, both sad and happy:
- My tribute to Dobby, featuring my feet.
- A.I.M. comics from sawdustbear are some of the funniest comics out there. This one featuring the Hawkeye Support Group!
- I’m not sure what’s going on with this comic by giskishenh, Hawkward, but I can’t stop reading it over and over — Natasha’s expression! The backstory! …what???
- What I know about Teen Wolf, which is probably all wrong.
- Dying about these new (spoilery!) stills from the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron movie! eeeek!
- I have started a new post series called “Cooper West Writes in Public” where I’m tracking my writing word counts every day. It’s as boring as it sounds, but hey, accountability FTW! Also you get some insight into what I’m actually working on.
- If you have shared your life with a cat, you will relate to this story. True story. Yep.
- And Jeremy Renner looking hot as fuck, because for reasons.
More coming tomorrow! Specifically my new book release, Damaged Goods!